Austyn Moore Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
hey Austyn....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austyn Moore Forum Index -> General Austyn Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeogSVT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: hey Austyn.... Reply with quote

this might sound a little weird, and i also didnt know where else to post this because it wouldnt let me anywhere else...but i was at my dads shop todayand i was talking to someone who knows you...your younger step sister ashley! she works at my fathers buisness and i see her almost everyday..she was telling me all about you and to check out your site so i did..you are absolutley gorgeous...just wanted to say hello and the site looks great!
~leo
Austyn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Glad you found me on the net! We definately know someone in common!!!! Ashley is hot, huh? Thanks for the compliments and stay in touch!---Luv Austyn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Austyn Moore Forum Index -> General Austyn Talk All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: